The environment in which trees in a London garden have to live is somewhat different from their original habitat. A branch that falls in a forest represents a part of the ecosystem, whereas in your garden it can be inconvenient at best. In a garden, every tree forms part of an overall scheme – you’ll often need to keep then restricted in size, and you’ll always want to maintain an attractive appearance. Call Tree Surgery London for top quality care and tree pruning at affordable prices.
There are some things you can always count on, whichever of our services you book:
- We’re easy to contact – call us 24/7 on one central phone number for all quotes, enquiries or bookings;
- Benefit from some of the most competitive prices in London with the possibility of extra discounts when you book two or more services;
- Know that all of your work will be undertaken by qualified team of two tree surgeons;
- Take advantage of our vast knowledge base – our friendly employees will be happy to advise you on all aspects of your tree pruning and care;
- Receive a free quote before any work commitment;
- Quotes can be received based on photos of the tree in question;
- Prevent tree infection or death by removing ill branches of your trees;
- We can shred the waste upon request so that the clients may use it as mulch later.
Make Sure Your Trees Enhance Your Garden
Ensure that the trees in your garden do the work you need them to. Your trees should form the structure of your overall planting schemes, but never overpower other elements within it.
More reasons you may want to prune your trees:
- Restricting a tree’s size – often a deal breaker when it comes to window view;
- Enlighten the yard as a whole – pruning often allows more light in and reduces the shady places in the garden;
- Directing a tree to grow in particular shape – purely aesthetic reasons;
- Encourage more stems, flowers, fruits
- Remove dead or ill diseased material – saves an ill tree and in many cases its surrounding plants.
Book Expert Tree Pruning from Tree Surgery London
Just pick up the phone and dial 020 3404 3305. Our lines are staffed 24/7 so you can be sure of a prompt response from our office-based staff. Ask questions if you have them or arrange for your free, no-obligation quote. Use this number to book tree pruning or any of our other London services.
When you’d rather we called you, go to our contact form, fill in the few details you’ll be asked for, and indicate when you’d like us to call.