Tree Surgery London offers you excellent professional tree surgery services at an affordable for every Londoner price. The experts we’ll send you are well trained as tree surgeons and have a solid background in the field. They will also bring all the specialised equipment needed. We are certified and deal with trees up to 65 feet(20 metres) where a regular gardener can only work with 9 to 12 feet tall trees.(around 3 and a half metres).
Here’s a quick summary of the advantages booking with us will bring you:
- Make a quote request, or book for any service on one central phone number that’s staffed 24 hours a day;
- Take confidence from knowing that any work you book will be delivered by two qualified London arborists offering fully insured services;
- Professional certificates for tree surgery including alpine one that is required for high climbing;
- The tree surgeons will use special tools and equipment, such as a stump grinding machine and a shredder for the garden waste (it chips the tree leftovers and reduces the overall amount of generated waste);
- Get a no-obligation quote before you commit to any work;
- Know that you’ll get quality workmanship, our reputation is as important to us as your garden is to you!
- Arrange your services for days and times that suit you, this includes out of normal working hours and even at the weekends;
- Tree Surgery London does waste estimation on site upon completion of the job. The removal of any junk is done upon client’s request;
- We are able to give you a quote over photos of the worksite.
- Bespoke service according to the client’s preferences.
Care for Your Trees and Your Whole Garden
We’re best known for the quality of our tree pruning but our work doesn’t stop there. The London’s top tree surgeons can easily assist you on the following:
- Tree removal – Cutting and removal of all kinds of trees. Note that some native species are protected by law and you need to get a permission from local council to remove them.
- Tree pruning or Crown reduction and shaping – Reduction in height of the tree. It is used to reduce the stress of certain parts or of the whole plant.
- Crown thinning – Removal of small branches and foliage, most often at the outer crown of the tree. Species that produce more leaves and have broader crowns need to be thinned more often to allow more light in the garden.
- Crown raising – Removal of the lowest branches of the tree. We do it when customers want to increase light transmission to areas around the tree. We are always careful with the branches we remove, though, as not every part of the tree should be cut.
- Tree felling – Cutting and removal of dead trees.
- Stump grinding – By booking this service, you will get rid of any tree stumps left in your premises.
How the Regular Tree Surgery Process Goes After a Booking
- Two professionals will arrive in the arranged hour to perform an onsite inspection of the workplace. We can give you a price estimate over the phone, but only if you send us quality photos of your tree.
- After the inspection they will discuss with you the confirmation of the price from the quote you’ve already received. If necessary, based on the result of the survey, adjustments may be made;
- We proceed with execution of the task.
▸ The service’s price is based upon three factors – tree height, crown size and desired results;
▸ Some of the native trees are protected and a permission from the local council may be required for cutting them down.
▸ We do not work on Sundays, because the working process can be noisy. If a consent from the neighbours is provided, or no one lives by – exceptions can be made.
Book Your Arborist Services from Tree Surgery London
Book any service by ringing us on 020 3404 3305. Our lines are always staffed, so whenever you call you’ll get straight through to a friendly and professional member of our customer care team. Ask questions about anything that’s unclear or request a free quote.
Alternatively, set up an arrangement for us to call you at a time of your convenience. Fill your details into our contact form and we’ll get back to you. You can also head over to the customers reviews page and read some of the feedback of our previous clients. We hope you find your visit to our site useful and we’re looking forward to hearing from you soon.